INSTAGRAM :)

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New year eve! :D

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE :D  How's ur new year eve? Mine was awesoommmmeeeee! Hehe relatives camae over to my house , i like many people in my house, but baxter  very noiusy :P hehe this is the 5th year we celebrate in my house, ate steambot again :) We started really early, like 4 pm. Haha then after we have eaten, we booked Neway karaokae at 8pm. :) soooo fun, i sing NON - STOPLY. My grandpa say im so hyper that night :P Took alot picture but bro haven't upload yet >< Anyway, hope everyone have a prosperous dragon year! :) Everyone will be healthy and happy everyday! :)
I got a small abalone! :3

Start eating already :)

5th uncle and auntie :)


My outfit of the day :P
My bro kept on say i just wanna show off my new shoe from ma daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment