INSTAGRAM :)

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Oh mother's day is here again! I thought i missed the mother's day cause my brother keep telling it was Saturday, but actually is Sunday. Lmao. Last year , i made my mom a card and bought a cake for her :) This year, my dad planned a nice plan for us. We went to a lakeside bar to have tea and dinner. Its near the Puchong famous ‘纸包鸡' if you know where is it. Haha I didnt know there is a beatiful place like this until my dad brought us there. It has a nice view and environment there is so peaceful. My parents always hope that they can migrate to Perth, Australia when they are old cause they like peaceful places, but for me that place can only go for holiday, i don't like too peaceful :/
Okay back to topic, the food there were awesommeeeee and the price is not really expensive. Oh anyway, happy mother's day mommy! I LOVE YOU! X)

Menu please :)

Daddy lol


Busy brother :P

The lady of the day :)


My mom's appetizer haha 
Cheese cake with cappucino 

It's not what you thinking 
It is a cup of ice lemon tea.hahaha it tastes different from others.

My banana boat <3



Bok and the mushroom soup :3



chicken chop.. 

Scallop. i didnt get to eat cause i dont eat cheese.. haha

My favourite and my main dish- spaghetti marigana

Lamb chop :)

Cod fish! <3

A white swan just passed by haha

another two black swans

Bulldog :) 

<3 happy mothers day again! :) To all the moms in the world



No comments:

Post a Comment