INSTAGRAM :)

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Second last day of 2012 ~


Finally back to my blog , was so lazy before this . Its the second last day of 2012 so i tell myself i have to get back to my blog before 2013 comes :) Few months for not blogging, friends say that my blog is full of emo posts, so i think i should write some happy things from now on :D Did nothing much after SPM :/ Before SPM i actually planned things that i want to do after that but i didnt do it LOL But im happy that i got to hang out with my BFF before she go to camp next year in January. We went Genting with my family and her boyfie :P Oh and i went to her prom after Genting Trip too and it was soo funn ! Thinking back what i have done in 2012, not much, study eat sleep and then SPM. Haha i kinda miss my school already.
So i am currently at my hometown, enjoying life. :P Brought my dog together with me, i just cant live without him hahaha he is my boyfie for nnow :D I was thinking to change my blog's layout but i am really suck in doing this kind of thing :/ how i wish someone can do it for me.


Okay so before 2012 ends, i would like to say thank you to all my friends and family that always be there for me , help me whenever i need help , be with me when i have problems or when i am sad. You guys are the best ! Pls let me know if i've done anything bad or stupid to you :( i will change.

Lastly, say BYE BYE to 2012 and welcome 2013 ! Happy new year in advance hahahaha :) Be happy and grateful !

Okay this is obviously not me :P But i took this. 












LOVE ~ 

1 comment: