INSTAGRAM :)

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New year's eve :D

It's new year's eve everyone! do you guys have plans?? I don't have any, so i just stay at home rotting with my friends kehui. Actually in the morning, i went to his house , cause im following his family to get new year clothes :D Went to salon with him cause his dad ask him to cut his hair ( Its freaking long :X) Hahaha then we went there at 2 something, he started shop for his clothes, for 2 hours, he got a jacket from SUB ZERO LOL Expensive dao aa..lol. After that i belanja him and his sister Baskin Robbin, its 31st, but its like still soooooo expensive! >< hmmmmm nvm laaa :P At least they are satisfied :)

Sunway :P
In his house :)


Mango and green tea :P

hahaha how cute :P Is this okay baby? I never show ur face :)

Cotton candy :)

Stupid face :O

I like my hair today :)

:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment