INSTAGRAM :)

Saturday, January 7, 2012

New year, new life ?

Its 2012, lol abit late to say that, cause the second week is coming already :P So everyone was blogging about school , except me, cause im busy with school stuff so i can't blog :O Well, i can blog about it now :) Im still in Science 5, just this year is 5 Sc 5. Half of my friends changed class, they wanted to change back so badly, but teacher doesn't let D: we can only gather when it's Biology/ Accounts periods, the bio students will go back to their class and our class will gather together :) Still a good thing huh? :) Well, school has more rules now, cause of the change of headmistress. Don't wanna talk about it. This year, im the pengerusi for Chinese society :) * Proud :P hahaha after 5 years, finally im the biggest. Hahaha i hope i can handle the whole society and hope our members will love me :) SPM Is coming, mom keep reminding me not to play anymore, just have to study for few months then i can do whatever shit i want :D yeah i am putting my effort in it mom, you will see that soon :)
He is going to a church camp again , two more days till he leave. I wish i can hug him tight before he goes :( Will wait you come back, don't be naughty there kay? :) I love you

Sorry for my bad camera and ugly face :) 

Just being random :)

:P 

Bye 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment