INSTAGRAM :)

Friday, January 20, 2012

( Blank )

So, i was in Yvonne's blog and Xian's blog , keep reading and reading , while listening to - A thousand year by Christina Perri . Its not the suitable time to listen to this song, but who cares. Yeah, i want to write this for you, specially for you. I've die everyday waiting for you. All the time. Wait for your text, wait for your call, even wait for you to come back from camp. When you came back, i fly there to see you. Cause i already can't wait till you come and find me. I love you, i do. But why, again this happen to me? Do you know, if you just give me a text or a call telling me, i wouldn't be so sad right now. My birthday is coming soon, just one more month, when you are in camp, i was thinking how are you gonna help me to celebrate it? Are you gonna drive to my house holding a bouquet of roses, and bring me out for a date? That would be nice. Until now im still thinking :)
You told me , last time i was the first in ur heart, but now im second , cause Jesus is the first. Im not sad but really happy for you, cause you finally give everything to ur God, and you will ask for forgiveness if you did wrong, isnt it a good thing ? :) What about telling me you were in ur friend's house yesterday but actually you are already at home? You said  ifGod wants us to be together, then we will. :)  But i forgot to ask you, do you want us to be together? I want you to say it to me now :(
-immaemotilldie-

No comments:

Post a Comment