INSTAGRAM :)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

All i want from you is love :'(

So, i went to her profile again, and read through everything that she wrote. It was sad, and i realize i shouldn't always show my temper to you.. I always feel insecure, cause you are not there, like most of the time you won't find me until i call you.. You feel annoyed, i can feel that. But what can i really do for you? You say you want freedom, yes freedom, i am asking myself everyday that am i giving you freedom? I think i do, but you just need more.. But what about me? I need love, is a simple word but it's really hard to show your love to your love ones. Mom always tell me not to put too much of love into a relationship, but i already did, i really don't know what to do if one day you leave me.. Last time, i always want to talk to you everyday, and you tell me to trust you, let you out with ur friends, let you have freedom. Now, i changed :) I can sleep when you didnt call, but i will still miss you.. I always tell you how i feel, what happen everyday, but you just keep your feelings to yourself, you wont tell me, you wont even say u miss me :( I really want to know that you will look at my pictures and smile, you will listen to my recording and sleep and you will also think of me when you are doing something else..  Thats what i did everyday , its really hard for me to not listen to your voice for many days, i miss you, i really do. My dear, come back soon alright? 
:'( ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment