INSTAGRAM :)

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Just an awesome day! :D

Its Saturday! :D Well, almost every Saturday, i will be at home rotting and baby Baxter will sleep beside me :P but today mom suddenly called and say we are staying in hotel tonight! hahaha It's in The Royal Bintang, The Curve, its kinda near :P But just gonna enjoy since i last stayed a hotel was last year :P Went there in the evening, and ate our dinner in Marche , expensive :/ Then walked around the mall.. The room is big, i supposed... Haha its only two rooms in our floor.. And my big brother gave me an earlier birthday present! Its JJ's latest album, i hoped for the limited edition but he couldn't get that, its okay i still love you! And your girl :) Thanks alot! :) Gonna have a buffet breakfast tomorrow! :) YAY!

Thats my bed :P hahaha its exactly the same even i got this from internet.. 
In Marche :)


My baby album :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment