INSTAGRAM :)

Monday, March 12, 2012

Holiday , play ? study?

Oh no, one month for not updating :/ it looks so dead. So, exam was over, did  i do well? of course not, haha im not smart and lazy :P forget it, so i went to Genting on Saturday :D It's been so long since the last time i went :) So i feel excited, elder brother brought his girl and friends, and our whole family :) I thought i will be alone since my lil brother met his friends there, but i wasn't. I met him, hong jian. Hahaha one of my brother's friend but also my friend.  I was so suprised that i will met him there cause i didnt meet him since last year, i guess. :o He was under training there, but when i met him, he finished his training, so he was supposed to go back hostel to sleep, but  i pull him to play with me and lil bro :) Went bowling and pool. Next morning, woke up at 7 something to have breakfast with him since he is going to training at 9. We went back around 2 and straight pick baby Baxter from the pet shop, omg i miss him soooooo much! I kissed him once i saw him HAHAHA shop owner was laughing at me :P

I bought a new shirt from Giordano :D 




Bro belanja starbucks ! :)


Bowling time :D

Oh okay, i need to explain, this pic is just acting, im not that rude okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment