INSTAGRAM :)

Saturday, May 26, 2012

One Big Family

Today finally came! Its our school trip to melaka! =) I was so excited since yesterday night, couldnt sleep haha i guess most of us had the same feeling :) Finally alarm woke me up at 5.30, this time, i woke up by myself :) hehe Puan Tan fetched me there cause we are neighbours, then we start our journey around 7 am :) In the bus, we started with a karaokae session LOL I got picked to sing too, i sang so bad cause i have sorethroat but they were happy hahaha Its a sunny day , really really hot, we reached there at 10 and we went to the A famosa and the St. Paul church . Photographer of the day - Pin Vee was really responsible cause he loves taking pictures so i guess he is really happy today :) Then we went to the Cheng Ho muzeum to visit, then eat nyonya food and also visited a baba and nyonya house. Now, i know more about Melaka. Haha if i go to Melaka with family i dont think we will think of going to these places . Finally, the best in Melaka, jonker street. I ate alot at there, they were laughing at me cause i eat too much :P sorry i love the food there. I didnt get to eat the chicken rice ball, cause we are so lazy to que up hehe. I really love how my chinese society members be so nice and cheerful, we are sooo close in just a day :) they are awesome, i love you guys :)

ee wen and i :P






















<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment