INSTAGRAM :)

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Untitiled



was bored in front of the laptop :P 
Wifi got suspended, have to fight for the broadband now with brothers, hate that. 
Waiting for my uni-fi :(
Im going china tomorrow night, midnight flight i think, havent even start packing my stuff 
My phones are so quiet today, i feel lonely. He told me that he will wait for me, i told him why dont you tell me ur answer when im back from china? The feeling between me and him are not like last time anymore. 
I miss you.
I went XJ house last Sunday and she followed me back home till Tuesday . I passed my undang test yesterday, i feel so proud of myself. Haha i was so panic and she kept on ask me to chill. 
Idk, i feel she is more like my boyfriend than him . 
I miss you, yvonne leong. LOL
Im not lessbian just that we aren't really talking for so long :( Am i still ur bff? haha cause you are.. 
Okay i think i will not blog after this until i come back from China. 
Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment