INSTAGRAM :)

Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012, please be good to me :)

Ugh, its just the first month of 2012, and bad things come to me? :( First kena touch by a Fcuking malay guy which i dunno who is he, touch my ass ? you want to die? I will chop ur hands off if i know who are you ._.
Second, i forgot to bring my interlok book, i never forget to bring all the time, but why this time? Pn reetha is gonna kill me, but luckily she didnt.. LOL First koko this year, pengerusi for chinese society have to plan all the activities :O They say i talk so soft eventhough with mic, lol sorry people im sick :) will do it better next time :)
I miss you, 7 days till you come back.. Cant wait for it ><
Okay this is a very stupid face :P

Baxter says hi! :)

Xj i havent eat ur candy yet :)

Ciao :) 
Gonna do Mr.Tan's work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment