INSTAGRAM :)

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Have fun in the camp honey bunny :3

Sleepy eyes D: 

Morning :) Its 7 am in the morning :)

Sunny day :D 
You are going to a camp tomorrow :( And i came and see you today :) You actually wanna bring me out to eat shogun, but you are sick :( so you ffk me, you still owe me :P Heh! We ordered pizza to your house, thats kinda not good for you >< Imma get scolded by ur mommy :O Oh well, then we talk about girls and boys stuff together :) I wrote a letter for you, when you were sleeping, and i secretly put it in your bag :) if you are lucky, you may see it :P Please be back soon okay ? :) I really  miss you.. Oh yeahhh, you drove me out for the first time today :) although is just nearby , but i m already happy with it :)
 
Okay, you look serious :O 

This is even  moore serious :O LOL


Too fast :O Slow down please hunn :) 

Acting cool, gaya la :P

Our brunch. Hahaa

:) 
Kthxbye . 

No comments:

Post a Comment